Monday, June 2, 2008

Yet another photoshoot


Once again Keira took such cute pics of Ryder. He will be 4 months old on Friday. He is looking more and more like his daddy everyday. Keira babysat Ryder for us on Saturday so we could go to the river and I'm so glad she wanted to take more pictures of him. He is wearing one of Eli's shirts. So cute! Makes him look like a big boy. I can't wait for that day to come (in the far, far future) when we can take Ryder to the river with us. Oh and by-the-way she took more pictures but I don't have them all yet. She is making a CD for me and then I will post a slideshow of all of them. These are just ones I stole from her photography website. Thanks again Keira!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a handsome boy~

August and Melissa said...

He looks way older! I haven't seen him in a long time! How cute!

allie said...

SO cute! He is getting so big! The pictures are adorable!

All of us! said...

He is changing everyday it seems like!! :) And getting so big! I love the pictures and his lips!!! He is going to be a heartbreaker!

Sara said...

Adorable. You have such a stud on your hands.

Amber Howard said...

Ok... There is no way that boy could ever possibly look like Micheal Jackson. He is waaaay to cute. I can't believe how fast he is growing. Pretty soon it will be time for number two.

Shelley Goodman said...

Ya, I can see the resemblance of Queen Latifah j/k. That's weird how they would say that. I would be scared to see who they thought I look like. The river is good times for sure. Hit it up on the 4th and nothing will ever suprise you again.

Sunny Biggs said...

he is looking very handsom and very old! i have not seen him in a while either. i should come visit.

Anonymous said...

Yea! I am glad you like him! I think he is soo cute and absolutely love taking his pictures! Anytime!!