Okay so it's not like everyone has been begging for another video but my brother Wil DID say (and this is a direct quote) "More, more, MORE!!!" So here ya go broseph. In this video I was changing Ryder's diaper and I just can't help but squish his naked chubby lil baby boobies. This is one of the many ways I can make him laugh. However in this video he seems a little worn out and doesn't laugh every time, therefore making me look like a fool. Oh well, that's what kids are for, right?
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
he was laughing every time. that is so cute. I love when Isaiah laughs, it makes me laugh.
I love the videos, he's getting so big!
Wow. That kid has really got boobs! I'm pretty sure Julia did at that age, too. I love his little expressions. It's like he can't make up his mind.
That is so cute. He is just such a handsome guy
Ha ha! That was so cute! He's getting so big, and is just cuter and cuter everytime you post something new.
I LOVE his eyebrows. The way he looks up at you like.... MOM, stop playing with my man boobs. Ha ha
LOL...that is SO cute...I love when he looks like he is going to cry and puke at the same time...lol. I can't wait for our sleepover...I want to kiss those squishy cheeks. Ashton has been cleaning her room...I told her Aunt Lark is staying in her room...she was SO excited. I never get her to clean her room so fast.
So cute. Nothing is better than a baby's laugh!!
what a cutie! Are you doing ok being home alone? Luckily they didn't have to be gone the whole week!
I'll admit it... I am greedy, time for a new blog. Gimme Gimme Gimme
I just watched the video again and when i started it, Isaiah got all excited and started jumping. He would laugh each time like you were tickling him. It was sooo cute
I had to watch it over and over. Finally your dad came into the room and said what is going on? Then he stood and watched it with me. I have the cutest grand kids don't I!!!
Who the devil is sweet boys? I don't know how that got on here....this is Grandma P.
Whew...got that sorted out...
oh I wont be going private. that whole thing confuses me. Hopefully you will be seeing pictures of jaxon very soon.
Post a Comment