Monday, June 30, 2008

THANK YOU!

So it's not Thanksgiving or anything and this is really random but I was cleaning my house this morning (and I mean REALLY cleaning) and came across SO many things that have been loaned to me that I need to return to their owners. Then I realized how lucky I am and how many people have helped me in so many ways, especially with being pregnant and having a baby. I decided I need to thank these people. This might get long, don't read on if you are already bored. Thank you MOM for staying late nights with me when Ryder was born and spending so much time with me at the hospital when Jon couldn't be there and I was lonely. Also thanks to you and dad for buying me all that formula - it helped us so much, and thanks for babysitting on a whim whenever I need you. Thank you DAD for taking me to the store to buy me things I couldn't afford for Ryder and helping me find the best deals :) Thank you SONIA for the crib, dresser, rocker, endless piles of baby clothes, many phone minutes giving me advice, and maternity clothes. Thank you KEIRA for the maternity clothes and formula holder, and babysitting. Thank you BARB for babysitting even when you feel like crap and for feeding us every single Sunday so I don't have to cook. Thank you SARA for the breast pump, bumbo chair, baby clothes, advice, and letting me and Ryder spend the night. Thank you SUSAN for the play mat and boppy pillow. There are also women in my ward who loaned me maternity clothes, educational books, and brought us food my first couple weeks home with the new baby. You wouldn't believe how much you all have helped me. I am SO fortunate to have good friends and family. I think I had more than most people do with their first baby. I am the baby of my family so it's nice to still be babied :)

4 comments:

Sara said...

You are so awesome. Thanks for being there for me and what not.

Amber Howard said...

See... you have lots of friends and family that love you. I feel bad that I didn't do anything. Is there anything you need?

Ashlee said...

how sweet! Friends and family are wonderful huh? I got some used stuff which I love, but Stevens dad has spoiled the heck out of Isaiah and has bought him almost everything. We have had to buy very little. He is one special man!

Anonymous said...

Hey...no need to thank me...I should thank you for letting me get rid of stuff I didn't need. It is fun seeing Ryder in clothes my boys wore...I love it. I have been given a TON of hand-me-downs for my kids and it helps out SO much. Love ya!