Ashlee tagged me but I don't know if I'll even be able to answer some of these. Well, here goes.
1. 5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Sneaking to school dances and getting caught by my mother
2. Spending the night at friends' houses and sneaking out to meet boys (I was a sneaky snake)
3. Going through puberty and coming out of my "chubby" stage
4. Taking dance classes at Dance Connection Too
5. I think I was "going out" with Strider Farnsworth...not sure if I was 13 or 14 but he was my first "real" boyfriend. HA!
2. 5 things on my To do list
1. Get VT reports done at church tomorrow (part of my calling)
2. pay some medical bills
3. do some serious laundry
4. post some furniture on e-bay
5. finish reading my novel
3. 5 favorite snacks/food
1. sushi
2. chili and lime Sabritones
3. Flamin' hot cheetos
4. anything pasta
5. chips & salsa
4. 5 things I would do if I was a billionaire
1. pay off all our debt
2. buy a new home that we could stay in for a long time
3. buy Jon his beloved corvette
4. buy an elliptical
5. SAVE as much as I can for my kids to go to college/on missions
5. 5 bad habits
1. wiping my toothpaste mouth on towels after brushing my teeth
2. letting laundry pile up because i hate it
3. spending too much time on blogger
4. biting the skin around my fingernails (gross!! I know you do it too, Sonia!)
5. sleeping in late
6. 5 places I have lived
1. Hong Kong, China - my birthplace (don't remember it)
2. Scotland, United Kingdom (don't remember it)
3. Tempe, AZ
4. Gilbert, AZ
5. Flagstaff, AZ
that was fun! I now tag Joy, Sunny and Sara - even though I know she hates these things
Saturday, June 21, 2008
FIVES
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
LOL...I remember the night mom caught you in a lie...and she walked into the school dance and took you home...lol...so hilarious...you were such a naughty girl....always in trouble.
I totally remember when you "went out" with Strider... freshman year right? We were all in seminary together with Mr. Whimpey! Ha ha..
Post a Comment