So we were in Lakeside for a family reunion on Father's Day and that's why this is a day late. But it's never too late to talk about how much I love Jon and what a great daddy he is to our little Ryder bug. Ryder LOVES Jon and will stare at him forever and smile even when Jon isn't looking at or talking to him. Whenever Jon gets home from a long day of work I will hand Ryder over (as if Jon isn't butt-ugly tired) and Jon will just take him in our room and wrestle him on the bed and play with him. I always tell him not to do that cuz Ryder will puke on him but he doesn't care and Ryder likes to wrestle. Jon is ALWAYS willing to change a diaper or outfit, feed a bottle, bathe, and put Ryder to bed. Every time I ask him for help he is right there. He NEVER complains about anything and I am the queen of complaining. Ryder is such a good baby and I will complain about any little cry, fuss, poop mess, spit up mess...any mother would be happy to have Ryder for their baby and I take so much for granted it's horrible. I wish I could be like Jon in so many ways. He's not even a mother but he has taught me so many things about how to be a good one. Before Ryder, Jon taught me a lot about being a wife. He is so patient and kind and just AMAZING! I respect him so much more than I show him.Jon has worked so hard to provide for our family and thus far he has done such a great job. We have a home, a truck, furniture, food on the table, anything Ryder needs, clothing, we take fun vacations, we eat a lot of Sushi....our life has been better than I ever imagined it would be. Jon has been putting in a lot of long days lately and I give him such a hard time but that's what he has to do to provide for us. I am just so proud of Jon and am grateful that I made the right choice and married such a good man. He has made me happier than I ever though possible. I love you, Jon-o!


Monday, June 16, 2008
Father's Day
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
awwwww...you married a keeper!
Such a good tribute! You and your hubby are so cute together. I'm glad he takes care of you and Ryder. What a good man!
fathers are the best! Seeing a dad with a baby melts my heart!
How fun that you got to get out of this heat for a bit. What a good daddy Ryder has.
Okay you two love birds are so dang cute- I loved those sweet words you spoke of your hubby. All I can say is I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT BRETT!! Reading your post brought back so many memories of what it's like to have only one little baby at home. CHERISH THOSE MOMENTS GIRL!! Your love only increases the more you have, but it does become more busy!! you're such a doll and a great mom- keep it up girl.
That was such a sweet post. And I love all the pictures of John and Ryder. You can tell in those that he is a wonderful daddy! I also love all the pictures in your last post! He is so dang cute!
Jon is a great father! Hey, it was fun to see you guys at the reunion.
As far as your question about student loans, does he go to MCC? If he does, I would go to the Financial Aid department. That's what we did and they will steer you in the right direction. They even have scholarships that you could apply for. Those are very helpful! There are ASU transfer scholarships that Jon could apply for the semester before he is ready to go to ASU and that scholarship pays the tuition at ASU for 2 years! If you have any other questions just let me know. I hope this helps.
Ryder is getting so big!! And is so stinkin cute!!! How are you guys? :p)
He seems like such a good dad! Such a cute post. About the seven plus... I absolutely love the product. I can't believe the results I've seen! I will probably take it for the rest of my life.It is so dang good for you and it works! As far as network marketing, I suck at it. Everybody is so turned off by network marketing it is frustrating. Hopefully Jon will have better luck! We're in at the top too. Zrii sounds similar but different. How do you like it? Who introduced you to it?
did jon read this? he should. he should know how much you love him. that is so sweet what you wrote. now i love jon. well i guess i always loved him cuz he loves sushi, but now i love him too!!
good job jon for being a great dad and husband!
Post a Comment