Okay so if you LOVE Asian Toasted Sesame dressing from Kraft as much as I do then you will love this recipe. It is SO easy and has so much flavor. It's a little spicy though so I don't know if any younger kids would really like it. But we LOVE it. It's called Speedy Chicken Stir-Fry. I got it from my favorite magazine; Kraft food & family. Enjoy!
Prep: 10 min.
Total: 25 min.
8 oz. angel hair pasta, uncooked
2 cups broccoli florets ( I use peas only cuz I like them better)
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
1/2 cup Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame dressing
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
1/4 tsp. each ground ginger, garlic powder, crushed red pepper
1/3 cup chopped Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts
Cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 3 minutes of pasta cooking time.
Meanwhile, spray large non-stick skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6-8 minutes, or until cooked through, stirring occasionally. Stir in dressing, soy sauce, giner, garlic and crushed red pepper; cook 1 min.; stirring occasionally.
Drain pasta mixture; place in a large bowl. Add chicken mixture; mix lightly. Spoon evenly into 4 serving bowls; sprinkle with the peanuts.
Makes 4 servings, 2 cups each.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Yummy recipe!
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love the asian sesame dressing too. I have the light one and it tastes the same as the regular... so it cuts out some calories and fat. This recipe sounds good... I will definately have to try it. Thanks :D
Yum that does sound good! Im glad I found your blog its cute I love the Chanel how did you get that for your background!? Cute! Your boy is such a sweetie I love all the pics! We def need to go swimming sometime, you guys can come here too if you want thatd be sweet! Talk to ya later!:)
Post a Comment