Here is a video of Ryder sucking on his highchair. I think it is so funny. He is such a goofball I can't help but laugh through the whole thing. I have never taken a video of him before because we don't have a video camera but my digital camera records about 10 minutes at a time and it is SO fun. I had a couple more videos I took but it seems to take FOREVER to download and I don't have time to just sit around and wait so ya only get one. In this video I was trying to feed him cereal and in between bites he would suck on his tray. He has always been such a hard boy to feed!! Well, enjoy!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Oh that is SO cute...what a doll...I love that boy! I love how you are cracking up the whole time and he is laughing because you are...so darling. I miss him.
lol, too cute. Vie watched it with me and she just smiled and laughed the whole time!
SOOO Cute! I miss babies!!
So cute. His eyes are so adorable. He needs to come to my house and play. Or maybe I will just knock on your door one day and ask if Ryder can come out and play. LOL
that video is so cute. He just seems so content chewing on the tray, and then his little giggles, so cute!
Post a Comment