| http://www.myheritage.com/collage |
I think this is HILARIOUS! I was laughing out loud when I found out his celebrity look-a-likes on this website. I just HAD to include Queen Latifah because that one made me laugh the hardest. He's not even a girl!!! And Latifah wasn't the only woman this site said he looked like either. But I only posted her because that rocks. And Michael Jackson?? I mean...Ryder is as white as they come. Well okay I'M as white as they come but he pulls a close second. There were actually 3 black people that came up. Too funny.



7 comments:
haha this is hilarious! i love that!
LOL...now THAT is funny. I'm going to start calling him MJ now....hilarious!
HA HA HA HA.... I love it. That is so awesome! Maybe he's going to like hip hop and eat chicken and waffles. lol I'll take him to Roscoe's when he gets older. www.roscoeschickenandwaffels.com
OMG! That is so funny!! Ryder is only matched with a white guy in one!! Boy must got rhythm to be matchin up with the black folk. That is hilarious that he looks like Michael J. I have always secretly thought that. JK JK He does kinda look like that China Man though. Just kiddng. He is so cute. So do you look like MJ' mom and Jon looks like Mr. Jackson that is how you came up with baby Jackson? OMG you are so funny for doing that. Dont you just love being a mom. Life is so great. I think Joy is having a boy or a girl. How exciting. Do you miss being pregnant. I just loved it. I had such a good excuse for being large and in charge!! I have plans to be tiny. I love planning. I am a planner. Are you going camping or what?! I want you to come, bad!! Please come!!
I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE COMING CAMPING. Now all we have to do is convince Joy.
This is so cute! He is soo cute! We had so much fun with him yesterday. THe boys loved him!
Hey I posted a small slide show of Ryder on my blog. Check it out until I get a c.d. of them. He's so cute!
klp-photography.blogspot.com
Those look-a-likes are soo funny!
Post a Comment