Sorry Jessica, I HAD to steal these pictures from your blog. They are just too funny and I didn't take any with our camera - dang it! So Thursday night last week Richard, Jessica, and McKenna Hale came over for dinner so we could see each other's babies. I bet everyone is thinking Ryder is older but guess what? McKenna is a month older and weighs about 4 pounds less than my big Ry. They looked so cute together and you're right Jess, they have matching double chins. HA! Unfortunately Ryder was suuuper cranky that night because he woke up too early from his afternoon nap and was still tired - but wouldn't go back to sleep. That's why he is crying in the last picture. It's not because McKenna was beating him up. Although I think she could take him cuz she is a feisty lil' one and kept trying to eat his shirt while he just sat there like a couch potato. HAHA! Another thing that I thought was funny was that they nicknamed McKenna "Coo Coo" and we actually nicknamed Ryder "Choo Choo." So here you have it. The first time Coo Coo and Choo Choo met.

Monday, May 5, 2008
Coo Coo and Choo Choo - Ryder's first friend
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 8:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
omg they are so cute. its like they are lil bffs. i love the pic of her eating ryder's shirt. i guess she likes his smell. i want to eat ryan's shirt all the time!
Ha ha... Ryder is such a brute. I love it! I thought boys always made girls cry, not the other way around. ha ha
LOL....girls are always making boys cry! He's such a cutie pie...his girlfriend is pretty cute too! Those pictures are hilarious!
Is he really a thumb sucker?? THAT IS SO CUTE. Seriously, I wanted a thumb sucker!! I know strange huh? I can't believe how chubby Ryder is. What a stud muffin. Hope you're enjoying that guy.
Okay so I died laughing when I read that Brody saying that in church a week ago when you sat behind them. ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SIT BEHIND MY FAMILY!! Ohhh we are, I think, the loudest ones in church. How sad.
Im offended. I would have to say that Aiden was Ryders first friend, but we can take a hint. No more play dates for them. So I hope you like COO COO!! J/K they look like they had fun. It actually looks like Jon was having more fun!! May 7th (Weds be at Joes BBQ for free lunch). Be there or be square.
Our little ones are sooo cute!!! I can't until they start walking and talking...McKenna is going to be TROUBLE!!!! :)
How fun his first friend. Happy early Birthday. You guys are always invited, hope you can make it by but if not I totally understand, it's your day.
cute pics -- he is getting SO big!!! but i have a VERY IMPORTANT question --- where in the world did you get that Dr. Pooper onsie -- and how do i get one -- i would love to give it to Chip for Father's Day -- think it is HILARIOUS!!!
Post a Comment