Look what I found Ryder doing when I went to check on him in his crib! Little stinker is taking after his mommy. When I was little I sucked my middle and ring fingers at the same time. Unfortunately it continued until I was 9 years old. AHH! The result - getting made fun of at sleepovers and bad buck teeth.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Thumbsucker!
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
I actually only had 30 credits left when I had Brayden so I took 1 semester off, and then crammed 30 credits into 2 semesters. Luckily most of my classes were online so I didn't have to leave Brayden behind! The other classes I took at night so that Ryan could be home with Brayden.
After I graduate I'm actually planning on just substituting 1 day a week and trading with my sister. It'll be nice to be able to work a little, so I'm way excited!
By the way your little man is getting too cute! And I LOVE the onesie, it's hilarious.
Ryder is so dang cute. Hey, I was wondering if Andrea and I could come visit teach you in the next couple of days.... nothing like waiting til the last minute right. he he You can call me or text me at 480-628-7526
No WONDER he didn't want the binkie...he has his own..LOL...so cute, but that's a hard habit to break...hopefully he gives it up on his own...I miss squishy!
oh lil mooshu, he is so dang cute. i just want to kiss those lil cheeks!
How funny!!!! McKenna is doing the same thing!! Or little ones are sooo cute!!!! I can't believe how big he looks in pictures!!!! How much does he weigh and how long is he now????
You crack me up. Ya cayden was such an easy baby too, so I think thats why it was easy for us to say, Hey lets have another. lol I had an IUD also, but hated it like no other. IT hurt for like 3 days when I got it put in and then i spotted for 3 straight months.. ugh.... Do you like it so far? Did you get the mirena? I think I may give it another try after this ne is born, I am not good at taking a pill, so I need something that will last for a while:) Cayden is already in his errible 2's. OMG he is a wild man. Total boy all the freakin time. Not to mention he is so spoiled by everyone he gets so mad if he doesnt get his way. I am hoping to get him out of this as soon as posible. I do not want his attitude PLUS a new little one, but hey I dont think I have much choice! the only good thing is I know I dont ever have to work, so this is my job.... like it or not :) actually I love it! I feel so lucky to be a mom, im sure you know the feeling
Oh and I just wanted to let you know that my Jon was pretty much just like your Jon when we first got married. He never made special day very special for me. After me geting my feelings hurt time after time he's started to come around. Give your Jon some time.
very cute! Isaiah is also sucking on his thumb and fingers, and fist. He still likes his pacifier, but not as much as he did.
would you mind if I add you to my list of friends on my blog? My sister and the cobbs are in the same ward. I guess my sister and her are friends, thats how i got your blog info anyway, just in case you wanted to know.
Thumbsucker baby's are the cutest. I think they sleep better at night. Sad... I still havent seen him yet. I swear we go to church!
so today would be great to come see you. but I need your number to get directions! :) Richard gets off work at 2 so we will probably leave here about three if that works. call me and let me know! can't wait to see you all!
Ya he loves TV it kinda funny. About his shirt, Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack. I have a problem buying him all his clothes from there. Bad habit but oh so fun and cute! I just put a white polo under that one though.
He is so cute, and getting so big! I was showing Max your guy's blog cause he knew Jon out in the mission field. He couldn't believe he already has a baby, were a little behind! Maybe one more year and we'll be ready! Anyways, I'm not exactly sure what Max's model home was made out of. It was some kind of stirofoam board. I was impressed at how well it looked, I really want that same house, but one we can fit in!
Post a Comment