Wow, I had some catching up to do on your blog. Ryder looks just like you guys. Oh and love the flower boppy, how did you swing that one with your husband?
haha! The boppy was given to me from a friend that has a girl. I don't care enough to go buy a more masculine cover for it :) Jon has never said a thing about it surprisingly.
My goodness he is sooo cute!!!! I can't wait to finally hold him!!!!! I am not just saying this.....He is the cutest baby boy I have EVER seen!!!!! Hope all is well, my phone broke so I don't have your number, text me please so we can get together!
ok what a doll!!!!! He is just adorable. Enjoy him, they grow up WAY too fast. My little guy is already telling me No!!!! i swore my kids would never do that and guess what... he does:) Just in time for a new one.
you are too sweet. that Pic was rigt bfore I got pregnant with this one, dont mind the booz i the photo.... we were celebrating.. not sure what but I remember a celebration:) you look pretty darn good yourself miss
Those pictures are so dang cute! His smile is adorable! Sounds like your doin great! I'm glad we can keep in touch through blogs and see what you guys are up to!
We were married October 5, 2006. We have a little boy named Ryder (5) a little girl named Kendra (2) and a baby boy named Bowen (5 months). We are both trying to be good parents and just live our lives to the fullest. We are a happy family!
17 comments:
LOVE IT! He is so handsome!
Wow, I had some catching up to do on your blog. Ryder looks just like you guys. Oh and love the flower boppy, how did you swing that one with your husband?
haha! The boppy was given to me from a friend that has a girl. I don't care enough to go buy a more masculine cover for it :) Jon has never said a thing about it surprisingly.
Cut boy! It is so fun when they start smiling. It all seems worth it when they look up and smile at you.
My goodness he is sooo cute!!!! I can't wait to finally hold him!!!!! I am not just saying this.....He is the cutest baby boy I have EVER seen!!!!! Hope all is well, my phone broke so I don't have your number, text me please so we can get together!
He is absolutley adorable!!!
Oh my goodness that is the cutest thing ever! Hope to see him tomorrow night!
Lara! I just found your blog! Im glad I did, its soo cute, and your new little one is a doll! Good to see ya, it will be fun to stay in touch!
LISA
oh my gosh, so cute~! i love that smile, don't you just love it?! he's filling out!
So Cute!! What an adorable little face he has. Aren't boys the best?
ok what a doll!!!!! He is just adorable. Enjoy him, they grow up WAY too fast. My little guy is already telling me No!!!! i swore my kids would never do that and guess what... he does:) Just in time for a new one.
the last picture is my favorite!
Ya I am six months. So thats why I gotta be careful. It should al be fine but ya... kinda scarey.
you are too sweet. that Pic was rigt bfore I got pregnant with this one, dont mind the booz i the photo.... we were celebrating.. not sure what but I remember a celebration:) you look pretty darn good yourself miss
Those pictures are so dang cute! His smile is adorable! Sounds like your doin great! I'm glad we can keep in touch through blogs and see what you guys are up to!
What a cutie! You have such an adorable family!
One more DARLING grandchild!
Post a Comment