I've never been tagged but Melissa finally tagged me. So here are 10 reasons why I suck and 10 reasons why I rock.
Reasons why I suck:
1. I'm super stubborn. Even if I know I'm wrong I will still keep trying to convince you why I'm right and you're wrong.
2. I am very forgetful. If you ask me to bring you something or grab something at the store or anything I am bound to forget it 5 minutes later. Melissa has experienced this side of me many a time.
3. I suck at doing laundry. I just hate it. Growing up we all did our own laundry so when I moved in with Jon and he expected me to do his too (his mother did his laundry until the day he moved out) I had a really hard time with it.
4. If I don't get enough sleep I am crabby pants. It's amazing that I am able to take care of Ryder when he keeps me up in the night and I lose sleep.
5. I suck at driving and honestly I think 95% of girls suck at driving. It's just our thing. But I am especially an airhead and directionally challenged when it comes to driving.
6. If I'm mad at you, I can be REEEALLY mean. You don't want to get on my bad side.
7. I'm very easily annoyed. I wish I could change this trait. I've even prayed about it but it seems to be something I just can't help. Little stupid things annoy me too easily. Like people staring. I HATE that.
8. I have body image issues. I was a fat little girl and even though I'm about 110 lbs now, work out at least 3 times a week, and just had a baby, I can't seem to stop feeling FAT! Doesn't matter what anyone says if I don't feel good about myself then I just don't feel great. I don't have an eating disorder though....promise!
9. I suck at shaving my legs on a regular basis. Now that it's hot out I'm getting better because I wear shorts everyday and want smooth legs. But most of the time, it's once a week for church and that's it. Sorry Jon!
10. I suck at snowboarding and bowling. Believe it or not, I am in LOVE with both. But I suck extremely bad at both. When I met Jon I had been snowboarding 7 times and had my own board and all my own gear. When we went for my 8th time and his 2nd, he was WAY better than me and it pissed me off so bad I actually threw a pouty fit.
And now...10 reasons why I rock:
1. I am very forgiving. Contrary to #6 above, there are very few things I have not been able to forgive in my life.
2. I am punctual. If I'm ever late to anything, it's Jon's fault! He he :)
3. I think I am a good listener. Even if I'm not feeling well, or tired, or don't want to listen, or you've already told me something 3 times...I will listen again.
4. I have what I believe is the cutest baby boy ever and I'm super proud of him.
5. I love being a mom. When I was younger and my siblings all started having kids I thought motherhood seemed way too difficult and I never wanted kids. Well I was right about the difficult part, but it is SO worth it.
6. I am really good at English. It was always my strong subject. I should've majored in it but I don't want to teach and didn't know what else I would do with it.
7. I love to laugh and make people laugh. I think comedy is therapeutic.
8. I am fairly laid-back and Jon is REALLY laid-back so we pretty much never fight. It's awesome.
9. I feel that I am a good wife. I cook, TRY to clean, and take good care of our baby.
10. I am a money saver. I get buyer's remorse really easy and Jon loves to spend, spend, spend. I guess I am more like a man but I just really don't shop other than for groceries.
Okay that was fun now I tag Sara, Sonia, and Mackenzie!!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Finally! I've been tagged.
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Blast you. You dont suck at anything!! You are amazing!
LOL...the crabby part is definitely true...and I always try to stay on your good side, but I love you to death. You are such a great little mama and you have earned that darling, skinny body so be proud of it. Kiss Ryder for me. Thanks for making me point out my 10 flaws on my blog..gheez...it's PMS week...I need to stay positive...LOL!
Yup....it's all pretty much true! You are way too hard on yourself about the weight business and NO you were not a fat child. You only put on a little weight when Kiley Thompson moved away. You just sat around and mourned her absence for awhile.
lol-about #2, can i get my book and pan back now? Ha Just kidding. I love ya Lara- you are great! We are very much alike. I could say the same thing about myself in English. I was going for Journalism but then I quit...I should go back but I don't know what to do with it...
You were only chubby for about 1 year when you went by "Bob". You are ultra hot now. Nobody wants a lardo but at the same time nobody wants a skeleton, not even a sexy skeleton... so feel free to put on a pound or four. Just not 20 cuz then you'd be fat for really reals and I would have no choice but to make fun - it's a brother thing.
Post a Comment