Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sushi!!!!


You may not know this about Jon and I, but we LOVE sushi. I mean LOOOOVE sushi. I could eat it every single day if it was a little more affordable. Today was a good day. Sunny came over so we could create a blog for her and then she had the brilliant idea to go out for sushi at RA. Jon got lucky and came home just in time to come with us. We ate a lot of sushi. I think it was the most Jon and I have ever ordered. We got a california roll (pictured), a tootsie roll, 2 shrimp tempura rolls, and 2 spicy tuna rolls. YUM! Jon had to leave early to go to lacrosse so he missed out on the creme brulee. Oh man was that good. I had never eaten it before and I will definitely get it again. So I have to thank Sunny for having good ideas and for paying for us!! She totally picked up the tab which was super nice of her (nothing new Sunny is always nice). Yay for sushi!

7 comments:

Arnett's said...

Tu-Che (too-shay). Way to slap me in the face for living next to Joy. You make me jealous today. I wish I was there. I would have watched you eat nasty sooshe, I would have gotten a DP and enjoyed the company. I am jealous.

Joy said...

Good thing you have a sushi loving husband and sunny to enjoy it with you! I agree with Sara, it sounds like you had lots of fun without us, we'll have to get together soon, but not for sushi :).

Sunny Biggs said...

well if you guys liked sushi we could have all gone...oh well...so where are we all going next? i say BBQ.

Ashlee said...

I have never been a sushi lover,but when I was a medical assistant,working with a doctor in Chandler,whenever a drug rep took us to lunch,the doc always wanted to go to kona grill. I tried the californai rolls,they were good,but thats all I would eat.(before i had Isaiah), We would probably go to kona once a week. Way to much!!

All of us! said...

Yummy sushi!!! We should definitely get together, the 6 of us for a sushi date!!! We love sushi too!!! :) Plus I really really want to meet Ryder!! He is soooooooo cute I just want to see him in person so we can play and he can meet McKenna!

August and Melissa said...

Yummy Dynotmite! lol jk- hey call me -i'm alone for 2 weeks ya know...ha lets all hang out-i like you girls!

Anonymous said...

Okay...you HAVE to try the Vegas roll...it's my favorite...so delicious!