Monday, April 28, 2008

The latest and greatest

Ryder is continuing to grow, grow, grow. The first picture is of Ryder with his cousin Kale who is 3. I thought it was hilarious how big he looks on Kale's lap. The second he started to fuss Kale said, "Um...I think he needs his mommy." HAHA! Smart kid. Play with them until they fuss and then hand them right back to mom! The second pic is Ryder's new trick. He can hold his head up high! He does better when I prop him up on his boppy pillow. I read on the internet that it's one way to increase tummy time and it works. When I try to give him tummy time without it, he doesn't last as long. He gets fussy real quick. The third pic is just us playing in his room and I wanted to snap a shot of us together since that rarely happens. He's usually with his daddy in pictures. The last two pictures are of my favorite onesie. It finally fits him! Grandma Poulsen bought it for him from a baby boutique and I think it's hilarious. It just totally goes with being a member of the Stowell family. They ALL drink Dr. Pepper like it's water (except for Barb and me) and I swear it runs through their veins. They don't bleed real blood.






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That onesie is HILARIOUS...I love it. He is so stinkin cute and I hate that I am seeing him in pictures instead of in person...you need a trip to the QC..LOL! I need to kiss those cheeks! His cheeks remind me of Sutton's...he looks like a baby bull dog!

Anonymous said...

Hey...I just saw Kara at Wal-Mart...she said she saw you recently and Ryder peed on her...LOL...such a male thing to do..hee...hee..I'm so jealous she got to see him!

Sunny Biggs said...

I LOVE THE DR. POOPER IDEA! your so right...its so perfect since he is after all a stowell. haha

All of us! said...

I love love love his thighs!!!! He is soooo darn cute!! And he is doing great holding his head up!!! What a big strong boy!!! Oh and you look great!!!!!!! And the Dr. Pooper shirt....I laughed out loud! That is hilarious!!!!!!! I am glad all is well!!! What are you doing Thursday??...Can McKenna and I stop by?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Arnett's said...

That is so funny!! Nobody makes me bleed my own blood!!

Joy said...

That's awesome... he is so stinkin' cute! I agree with Sonia; you need to make a trip out to QC, I haven't seen you or Ryder in ages!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of him and kale. it is so funny! And I just LOVE little Ryder. I love kissing his cheeks! Sooo cute:)