Thursday, April 17, 2008

To Grandmother's House We Go




Grandma Poulsen likes to take pictures of Ryder with her dolls and things. He had just woken up from a long nap and eaten so he was a pretty happy boy. We thought it was a good time to take some pictures of him. Plus, I need more pictures to document how BIG he is getting. When we got back from San Diego he looked so different in just 2 days. He is so heavy already I have a hard time carrying him for long periods of time. Anyways, I thought he looked so funny in the last picture. He just had ENOUGH of getting his picture taken and he wanted OUT of that pram. I guess it is kind of girly. Oh well he doesn't know the difference :)

10 comments:

Cari Florence said...

hahaha! Grandma's are the BEST! I love his little chair, it is just too cute. Oh and of course his rolls are to die for (it makes me miss Brayden's rolls) :) Just cherish them because once he starts cruising around they'll go away :(

Arnett's said...

He is so handsome. I love the first pictures!!

Anonymous said...

LOL...those pictures are HILARIOUS! Did John freak out? Too funny! I miss that chubby boy...give sumo a kiss for me!

Ashlee said...

Aren't grandparents the best? my husbands dad spoils Isaiah rotten. ALmost everything he owns is from grandpa. Isaiah even has his own credit card from babys r us that grandpa pays off each month. Cute pictures,he weights about 4 pounds more than Isaiah,and Isaiah is 3 months. He was born a month early though,and was 5 14 at birth. He is my little peanut!

Stoddard's said...

Ah, what a chunk! I meant to tell you that Vie was only 14lbs 8 oz when she was 2 months old, so he beats her! awesome!

Adrienne said...

He is so cute. What funny pics. Where did your mom get that pram? I love it!

Completely Random said...

The first pic is great! He is my lil chubber bubber. I hope he never loses those chubby cheeks... his smile is infectious.

Mark and Gretchen said...

I got the pram when we lived in Hong Kong. One day while driving there was a little Chinese man along side the road selling two of them. No grandkids back then but it was SO adorable. I later saw one just like it in a magazine for 250 dollars. I think I remember paying something like 30 dollars for it.....back in 1987.
Grandma P.

August and Melissa said...

That's hilarious...kinda creepy but Ryder does look cute-I agree!

Mackenzie said...

The doll in the first picture looks like it's gonna eat him! He's gettin' so big. Now that we're in AZ, I'm gonna need to come see him!