Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My lil Ryder bug

Look at how much he has changed!














Sara was having withdrawals since I hadn't posted in over a week. So since nothing has really happened I decided to post about Ryder because I just love to. I wanted to list the things I love about him so that on the days he drives me insano I can read this and remember his awesomeness. I can't believe how completely different he looks after 3 months! He is now my michelin man baby.

- I love how he looks like Jon (so handsome)
- I love to watch him learn new things
- I love how when he is hungry he kicks and squirms and fights and then the second the bottle enters his mouth his eyes roll back and it's total relaxation mode
- I love that he relies on me for nourishment and I love to give it to him
- I love how when I feed him he is constantly grabbing at his bottle or my hand or just holding onto my arm
- I love how he looks when he wakes up
- I love his gummy smile and how he has my dimples
- I love how he is sitting on my lap right now and workin overtime to get a poopie out
- I love how he can be so good. I took him out in the blazin heat for 2 1/2 hours yesterday while I ran around town and he was so easygoing even when he was hungry
- I love how he grabs his toes when I change his diaper
- I love when he can't take his eyes off me or Jon
- I love how when he yawns he lets out a big sigh
- I love when I can make him laugh
- I love his cottage cheese booty
- I love his man burps
- I love how his hair is growing in so blonde
- I love how he lets me get more sleep these days
- I love HIM

8 comments:

Amber Howard said...

Aww... lil Ryder, such a stud. Your such a cute mom. I'm sure if Ryder could put a post on your blog he would list all the things that he loves about you too.

All of us! said...

it is amazing how quickly they change!! Makes you wish they would not grow up! Becoming a Mother really has put things in a whole new perpective! I know you can appreciate and understand that!! Ryder is growing so big and so handsome!!!! You and Jon should be so proud! He is a wonderful little boy!

Ashlee said...

omg Lara, it is all hitting me now. I knew the last name of Stowell sounded familier. So your husband is Jonathon? OMG, I used to be his number 1 babysitter when he was a baby. wow, it just hit me when I saw brent and barbara's blog, i remembered their names, but couldnt remember the kids names. wow is that funny or what. shows how old I am. So now how are you and Sonia related, is she your sister?

Anonymous said...

I love little squishy..actually he's big squishy now! I am so excited he is coming to see me today....woo..hooo! Love that handsome boy!

All of us! said...

No worries about Richard's birthday. We were lucky that my parents could watch Kenna. AND don't worry about Ryder rolling over. McKenna will be 5 months on the 30th and she still does not have it mastered! She gets about 3/4 of the way over and gets caught on her left arm. Truth is if Ryder is grabbing at his feet it will happen really soon. You say you worry because he will be 4 months in a couple weeks...that is a a long time for babies...he could roll over tomorrow. He is a very strong and super smart little man! He will get it when he is ready!!! Let's get together again soon!!!

Shelley Goodman said...

Thanks again for substituting today in primary!! That was a HUGE help. Hopefully it wasnt to much for ya.

Cari Florence said...

He's so precious! If only a cottage cheese booty was cute on an adult!!

Sunny Biggs said...

oh he is so cute. i just love him so much!!! he is so cute with his lil smile :)