Sunday, October 5, 2008

2 years!

I should probably have posted a picture from our wedding or something but I couldn't find them. I think they are all on Jon's computer. This one was taken when I was 8 months pregnant and I just like it. It shows the love. So in case you were wondering why I'm totally leaning into him, it's because my belly was huge. Our 2 year anniversary is today, October 5th! Last night we went to Saketini and ate 5 sushi rolls until we felt sick. It was awesome. Then we went and saw Eagle Eye. That movie is LONG, but pretty good. After that we went and got a Jamba Juice. Anyways, we didn't do anything out of the ordinary and we actually came home pretty early so we could get our bumpkin to bed. He was being babysat at Grandma and Grandpa Stowell's. It was really nice to get out and be alone for a few hours. Neither of us can believe it's been 2 years. Sometimes it feels like we've been together our whole lives, other times it feels like we haven't had enough time together. The best thing that happened to us these past 2 years is RYDER! We love him. He makes us so happy. Having him has definitely brought us closer and challenged us in ways that we never imagined. We have had so many fun times and so many hard times, but somehow we have made it through 2 years and we are still in love! We are best friends. There is nobody I'd rather hang out with than my own little family. I know that I've made my complaints about Jon, but at the end of the day...I just love him. So here's to 2 adventurous years!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...what a sweet post. Congratulations on 2 years...and Happy Anniversary! You definitely make cute babies...Ryder is just as handsome as can be! Glad you enjoyed a night off! Kiss chubs for me!

Mackenzie said...

Congrats! We're coming up on our 2 year pretty soon as well - It's crazy how fast it goes by! You guys are such a cute couple.

Ashlee said...

Happy anniversary Lara! Hope you had a fun day

Jon said...

Sounds like a fun night out to me. HAppy Two Years together!

Jon said...

Sorry i am under jon's blog but it's really kara

Celeste and Devyn said...

such a cute picture! Congrats! Sounds like it was a fun night!


Girl, we need to hang out sometime, I haven't seen you in forever! Ryder is such a cutie.


I couldn't sleep last night, haha I'm a night owl. seriously. I can live off of like 4-5 hours of sleep and be fine. haha

Lindsey said...

Awwww... Congrats on two years! I know what you mean about feeling like you have been together forever and at the same time not at all.

Doesn't it feel good to get out for a couple hours...? I always miss the kids though and we end up rushing back to see them!

Glad you guys had a fabulous nite!

Amber Howard said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Mmmm... sushi, yummy! Maybe next year we can celebrate our annies together with sushi or Mexico or both. Ha ha.

Okay... we need to hang out cuz its been WAAAAY to long and I miss ya! Its ridiculous. LOL xoxo

Tatum said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You two are such a cute couple! Such a sweet photo. I remember my parents getting your wedding announcement! I was planning on going with my mom but I had a colicky baby. :( I can't believe that was 2 years ago.... wow!

Mark and Gretchen said...

Happy Anniversary...to ALL of us, since your dad and I share your anniversary.