Monday, October 27, 2008

Lesson learned

So I've already had this happen to me once, but it happened again tonight. You see...my whole life I have learned things the hard way and pretty much made every mistake twice before I really learned from it. Tonight...Ryder pooped in the tub...AGAIN! For any moms out there that have not experienced this yet and Joy, this is for you...here are signs of a baby about to poop in the tub

- They hold very still
- They stay VERY quiet
- They stare into space
- They start to rip "duck" toots in the water (and I always think he's JUST tooting)
- They start to grunt (this is the RED FLAG)

I even said to Ryder, "Wow. You sure are tooting a lot. You better not poopsie!" Literally 2 seconds later he poopsied. DISGUSTING! The worst part is trying to fish the log out because you KNOW it ain't goin' down that drain. Sorry if this is TMI. I just had to share.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha...that's my boy! You're on the road to crazy town...hee...hee! Isn't being a mom so fun! Good times! Kiss chubs for me! I miss his squishy face.

Adrienne said...

Happened to me once, and it was runny. It is like they know how to push our buttons. Gross. I feel for you.

Ashlee said...

Isaiah has never pooped in the bathtub, thank goodness. I think that would be gross!

Lindsey said...

You crack me up! Oh the joys of motherhood!

Amber Howard said...

LMAO.. I can just picture your face as you are fishing the poop out of the tub. ha ha Thats awesome!

Joy said...

Good to know. Thanks for the info, I'm sure it will help me in the future!

Sunny Biggs said...

oh man that sucks. the most close thing i can relate to that is getting poop out of carpet from Freedom. it pretty much sucks.