Monday, October 6, 2008

Photo Tagged

Susan photo tagged me. This is from March 31st of this year. Ryder was about one week shy of being 2 months old. Jon was carrying him around the house like this and he actually fell asleep. We thought it was pretty funny so we snapped a shot. So for the photo tag you have to go to your pictures folder, open the 6th folder, and choose the 6th picture. Post it on your blog ladies! I tag Sonia Cobb, Lindsey Michaelree, Melissa Goebel, and Tatum Hendrickson.

5 comments:

Tatum said...

That's a really cute picture and what a cute idea!

Lindsey said...

Will do this tonite for sure! I wonder what picture will come up on my file... I'll post later!

What a cute pic of baby Ryder. Can you believe how fast they grow in just 6 monthes?

Anonymous said...

Cute little guy...it seems like so long ago that he was so small! I'm afraid of the picture I am going to have to post..lol.

Stoddard's said...

oh thats cute! i love how they just fall asleep every where! so Ryder is to freaking cute,nudeness chunkiness and all! we need to all get together and play!

Amber Howard said...

Look how tiny he is... I'd like to see Jon hold him up like that now for a good length of time. Good thing the picture was decent and not one of those freaky deaky ones you guys like to take. LOL