Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tagged by Ashlee

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!

8 OBSESSIONS
1. reading blogs
2. Kissing, snuggling, hugging Ryder
3. money - i'm constantly thinking about it
4. SCENTSY!
5. Diet green tea (it tastes better than regular)
6. trying to control portions and not eat too much or too fast
7. Online shopping for clothes I can't buy
8. Keeping Ryder on a somewhat strict schedule. I'm ridiculous. If he misses a nap or goes to bed kind of late, I get all upset. It's not even that serious!!!

* 8 WORDS OR PHRASES I USE OFTEN
1. I love you
2. When are you gonna be home?
3. Is that my pookie baby?
4. Are we gonna be able to pay rent, bills, etc???
5. no, no
6. What's wrong?
7. Have a good day
8. Skin and Cancer Center, this is Lara how can I help you? lol.


8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. See my kids grow up and get married
2. see all my grandkids
3. Go to New York!
4. Pay off all debt
5. travel, travel, travel
6. Conquer any one of my many fears
7. Find a way to live comfortably and never have to worry and stress about stupid money.
8. I want to die before Jon. If he dies first I don't know what I will do.

* 8 THINGS I'VE LEARNED
1. Being a mom is just as hard as I always imagined.
2. Money does not buy happiness, but neither does the lack of it.
3. I am going to be picking up after Jon for the rest of my life.
4. Pick your battles
5. No matter how many good changes I've made in my life I will always be a bit of a rebel in one way or another. It's just who I am.
6. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.
7. You can't have complete control over everything ALL the time.
8. I do not want a lot of children.

8 PLACES I WOULD LOVE TO GO
1. New York
2. Paris
3. Hawaii
4. Canada
5. China
6. Disneyland when Ryder is old enough to appreciate it
7. on a romantic vacay alone with Jon.
8. My parents' new cabin!!

8 THINGS I CURRENTLY WANT OR NEED
1. Money
2. A new pair of jeans. Jon thinks I'm retarded for wanting jeans so badly but I have been wearing the same jeans (they are my favorite) almost every day for 2 years now. I haven't bought a new pair since. They are very worn out. I need a new pair! Is that so much to ask?
3. A house (or to just have our apartment be on the bottom floor)
4. A Vacation!
5 to lose weight and work out
6. new clothes, shoes, purse, make-up, etc. I hardly shop for myself since I got married.
7. A new group of friends. Jon and I are kinda losers but at least we have each other and Ryder! We just never go out with friends...ever, only with family.
8. To not have to clean my house ALL the time. Sometimes 3 times in one day.

THAT WAS NOT EASY! I tag MY MOM!

8 comments:

Arnett's said...

LOSER! You want new friends do you... huh. Well guess its out with the old in with the new. Interesting. If you want to go out you know I am a phone call away you nerd.

Ashlee said...

you work at the skin and cancer center in chandler? with dr, wolk?

Ashley Madsen said...

hey... we just moved right by you (and Coby thinks Jon is pretty cool) So we need to do something sometime. Maybe Ryder can calm my baby hunger.

Mackenzie said...

Ha ha! I love it! We don't have that many friends either! We need to hang out. We're starting to think that people just don't like us!

hairprincess said...

Hey Lara its been forever how is your new apartment treatin ya? We miss you in our ward you need to come to the activities or we all need to hang out again someday! Your little guy is the cutest I love the nakie movie he so funny I cant believe how big he getting, he will beat you in a few months I think!:) Soo cute I just wana give him a big hug:)

August and Melissa said...

Ya I'm with Sara- you don't like your old friends? What's up with that? Is it cuz I don't have kids yet? lol- Jk

Amber Howard said...

Okay loser. We are you friends and we have hung out with you but I guess we don't count cuz we're old or something. Thats it... friendships off!!! ha ha

Harmoni Osborn said...

Hey! Let's play!! My boys can play w/ yours and we can play!! :P) Where are you guys living? We are on Mesa Dr. & McKellips. We need friends too!!! I totally understand!