
Sonia had to take Peyton to the Dr. last Friday and when I found out she was going to be taking 3 other boys with her I HAD to intervene. Taking one child to the Dr. alone is hard enough. I have Fridays off so I offered to take the 3 boys for her. I kept asking them what they wanted to do and offered a few suggestions to which they would reply in a way that was less than enthusiastic. Then I said the magic word...nintendo! We have the old school nintendo, ya know the one where you can play Duck Hunt (only we don't have that game - the coolest one). I was on the computer and then looked over to see this! All of the boys (including Ryder) totally absorbed. Thankfully Jon gets off early every other Friday so he was there to help me do "boy stuff".
Here is Ryder practicing his scary Halloween face for all the trick or treaters. I don't know about you but I'M pretty scared. This morning he crawled over to my entertainment center, opened the doors, then pulled the glass against his face. I grabbed my camera as fast as I could and then just cracked up laughing. This is the goofiest face he's made in his short life. I'm so glad I caught it on camera.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Boys will be boys
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 5:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
That is the funniest picture of Ryder! I love it.
I can't stop laughing! That is the funniest face ever! Ok, well you can have new friends but I still want to hang out too soon!
I love that face! Hilarious! Looks like the boys had tons of fun... thank goodness for video games!
LOL...that is HILARIOUS! He's such a funny boy. Cute pics of the boys...they have turned into video game junkies!
LMAO... that picture is so hilarious! That should be your christmas card picture this year. lol
That is the best picture EVER! You are brave to take on 3 boys plus your own!
lol I love the pic of Ryder. So funny.
Hmmm...I have a Sylvie-Faye one like that. They MUST be related.
Post a Comment