Keira took pictures of all the kids by a lake up in Heber when we were there for Labor Day.
Here are some of the cute ones she got of Ryder.
He was just talking and playing while she played photoshoot.
Ryder LOVES being outside. If he's cranky or bored we just take him outside and he immediately calms down. I can't wait for cooler weather so we can play outside all the time.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Labor Day pictures
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 7:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Those are some cute pictures! I love his face in the 3rd one!
Awwww...such a cute boy!
Such a cutie! Don't you love taking little boys outside? It is like they are FREE and suddenly everything is better
Ha ha.. I love the picture where he is sucking in his lower lip. What a goof! You can come play in my backyard any day. Jack would love to play with Ryder.
He is seriously the cutest little guy! With a face like that he can totally get away with pooping in the tub! I've only had that happen to me once... girls are totally different.
oh he is so big now! so cute
Post a Comment