Sunday, September 28, 2008

Streaker Baby!

Just had to post this one. Sorry he's naked and you might see his schmeckle but hey he's an innocent babe and it's cute! This was taken the same time I took the nakie pictures below when I was trying to change his diaper and he was fighting me so I gave up. Kinda funny that he just wanted to play naked but then he crawls to his diaper and picks it up. Maybe he doesn't like being nakie after all??

9 comments:

Sara said...

I love him crawling. Play date- Monday. Be there or be square.

Joy said...

He is so cute! I love all the new pics you posted. I think the bandana one makes him look gangsta :).

Lindsey said...

He is so cute! Don't you just love having a little boy? I remember Dylan at that age, they grown up so fast! Love all the new pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I can't believe he is crawling...he's so fast. I need to see my chubby baby!

Steph said...

Loving it -- and he is SO DANG cute!!! babies are soo funny - cash has finally quit peeing and pooping on us every time we go to change him and is in the stage where he seems to enjoy getting out of his mess and a clean one on! Also, like the pics of our old house and we are flattered you liked our house so much -- it was really the best house ever and whenever i see pics of it I too am sad to not be living there - aw - first houses will always have a place in our hearts yeah? Anyways, excited to see you guys when we come out soon!!!

Sara said...

LOVE the new blog-do.

Amber Howard said...

LOVE the new page. I just gave mine a facelift too cuz I wanted it wider. You are so funny... I loved your comment. Ryan has been saying it all week. When we hanging out?? We are going to Mexico for our Anniversary with Bambi & Dustin who has our same anniversary too. What are you guys gonna do for the big #2?

Ashlee said...

Very funny. We have never let Isaiah go naked. He would probably pee everywhere if we did.

August and Melissa said...

Cute new background!!!