Monday, September 15, 2008

Scentsy!



Meet my newest BFF! If you have not heard of it, you gotta look it up online and GET ONE! I was at my mom's house 2 weeks ago and she was going to order herself a Scentsy from our neighbor. Lucky for me my nice mumsie decided to buy me one too! I love it! I got 3 scents and they smell sooooo good. My favorite is Black Raspberry Vanilla (a Bath & Body Works scent) and I also have Pumpkin Roll and Sugar Cookie (Jon's favorite). It took 2 weeks for it to come and those 2 weeks were killer. I feel like our apartment smells like a smoker lived here. Not that they smoked inside but that they brought the smell in with them. I've been wanting to get a Glade plug-in or SOMETHING to make it smell better but I'm glad I didn't because Scentsy is the bomb diggity. They have several different styles of warmers and over 80 yummy scents! The warmer burns wickless wax that has more fragrance than any candle and it doesn't evaporate, smoke, or have flames. It is super easy to clean and it just looks like a decoration rather than a candle. Anyways, I could go on and on but I won't. I just like to share with people when I really like something. I love Scentsy!

10 comments:

Ashley Madsen said...

I can't even tell you how much money I have invested in GLADE!!!!! The apartment we are in had the worst smell ever the first few months we lived there. (we move out in a less than 2 weeks) I have bought glade refills every two weeks since! They do not last!!! And the smell doesn't travel too far. Do these last awhile? I'm getting excited about filling my new apartment with yummy smells!

Joy said...

We got one of these as a Christmas gift last year and we love it too!

Anonymous said...

Yes...my favorite...I will never buy a candle again. I will have to try the raspberry scent. My favorite so far is Autumn Harvest....love it!

Ashlee said...

Lara can I get the womans info who sells these. I am interested! Thanks!

Tatum said...

I have had scentsy for a few years now! I love it! I love Cinnamon bear, Tahiti pear, and Lucky in Love! Soooo yummy!

Steph said...

My friend sells these and introduced them to Beth and Me last Thanksgiving when Beth and Jordan were out visiting - we each bought one and got LOTS Of scents -- I love it too!!! So much better than a candle!
xoxoxox

Ashley Madsen said...

how do you get some if you don't know a consultant?

Ashley Madsen said...

if you do throw a party, let me know! That would be fun.

Ashlee said...

Lara, I just joined to be a scentsy consultant. SO PLEASE order from me and tell your family and friends about me. Thanks, I need business!

Ashlee said...

thanks Lara for the post. I made a comment on her blog.