Sunday, September 21, 2008

Newsflash!

Just wanted to let everyone know that as it turns out my computer has got some serious illness. I have been using Jon's laptop for the past couple posts but none of my pictures are saved on it. Luckily my uber smart brother WiL took my computer home to wipe the slate clean and give it a fresh new start. I am just so happy that he will be able to save my pictures for me. That computer has every picture I've taken of Ryder since he was born. I can't lose those!!! I don't even have them backed-up, which is terrible. So I'm super bummed and sorry but I will not be posting again until I get my computer and pictures back. have a great week everyone!

6 comments:

Amber Howard said...

I would die if I lost my pictues. My laptop crashed last year and I cried cuz I thought I lost all my pictures. I really need to copy them all to my desktop so I will be safe if something happens. We need to hang out this week. Me and Jess want to do a movie night at my house. You know the movie. ;) I MISS YOU!!!

Tyler and Neihlee said...

You should get a jump drive to back up your pix on...then if your computer has probs you won't be up the Creek! They are so cheap now--I just bought a 4 GB for like 20 bucks!

allie said...

we just about lost everything the other day too! luckily Josh fixed it but we had a really bad virus..sadly I still havent backed up my pics...ahhh! good thing it was fixable for you this time!

Lindsey said...

Oh man, being without a computer is soon hard!!!! I think I like being on the computer more than watching T.V. I hope it is up and running soon.
Email is lindzieb32@cox.net, I work M-F 8-4, Ugggh! I know, but we should have a play date soon and swap clothes.

Announcements By Ashlee's said...

Check out our NEW blog....

We are offering discounts on holiday cards! Custom design starting at $30 for 25 cards w/envelopes!

We also offer wedding and all occasion invitations, birth announcements, business cards and door to door flyer distribution.

Kristi & Austin said...

Hey girl! thanks for the thoughts. I need them. I am getting my tubes tied for both reasons. I was planning on it anyways, and then since she is going in for the other she was going to do it. I feel really good about it, I feel like my family is complete! So thats good. I will let you know how things go. Here is my cell, its easier to text me after surgery and I will let you know if i need help. You are so sweet!