
Just wanted to post pics of our first family home so I don't ever forget it (though I don't see how I could). I finally drove by it the other day. There is a FOR RENT sign out front and the grass is really long. Sad day. There is still nobody living there. It's all alone. I will always miss this house until we get another one someday. However, this is not my dream house people! I hated being on a corner and having people zoom by in their rice burners 24/7 waking Ryder up from naps and the house was pretty small. But hey...it was a HOUSE!Now THIS is my dream house! How cute is this house? This actually belonged to our cousins on Jon's side, Chip and Stephanie. They just moved out of it and I WISH I could move in. However, I'm not sure how I feel about moving to the east coast (Charlotte) just to live there. But I just think this home is beautiful and if I could get into a house like this I would be the happiest girl in the world.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
For Rent
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 6:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE homes on the east coast! Why can't we get some mixed in with all the adobe we have goin on here! That house is adorable!
That house is gorgeous!!!! But I feel ya about the east coast. Too bad they didn't make houses like that out here
Wow! That home is gorgeous! Whenever I see homes in different states, it makes me wonder why they build such ugly homes in AZ!! Seriously I just don't get it.
I do use a Chi for my hair. They're fabulous!! I don't even have to straighten my hair every day. I highly recommend getting one!! They're a bit pricey, but well worth it.
Post a Comment