BUUUUT I did. I stole this pic from Melissa's blog because I didn't take my camera to her hubby's graduation party and I really wanted a copy of this picture. As I've said before, we have the same due date...well kind of. I know she's going to deliver before me because she will have a scheduled C-section and she's so tiny there's no way she should have to carry a baby completely full-term. Anyways, we are 24 weeks tomorrow and because I haven't taken any belly pics since 19 weeks I thought this would work. I will definitely be taking a better side shot of myself when I'm 25 weeks though...then 30...then 35...then hopefully right before the hospital because I never did get one last pic of myself before I had Ryder. I'm so excited that we are having babies together and Sunny will have hers shortly after! YAY!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Thou Shalt Not Steal ;)
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You look so good! Ah, I kinda miss the days of being prego...you can stuff yourself silly with food and no one can even tell:) haha! No, but really you do look super cute!
Ha- I love it! I don't care if you steal my pics- go for it :) I'm so excited to have babies at the same time- all 3 of us!
Post a Comment