Jon and I learned how to make sushi last weekend so last night we decided to have a sushi night. We made spicy crab rolls and I set up a little table on our ottoman and we sat on pillows on the floor like Japanese people. HAHA! We are weird, I know, but it was fun.
The rolls were too spicy for Ryder so we gave him a little baggy of crab meat to keep him happy.
Then I realized we hadn't taken a 25 week picture of my belly yet. So I had Jon snap a shot. He totally cut my head off, but that's probably a good thing. Only 15 weeks left until Kendra is here!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Sushi night in and 25 weeks
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 10:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
For some reason I felt like your pregnancy was taking forever, but when you say you only have 15 weeks left, that makes it seem much shorter:) And I want that sushi recipe...sounds delish!
That is awesome!!!
Congrats on the little girl Lara! Way exciting! :)
Post a Comment