


Here she is! I had an awesome check-up at the Dr. yesterday. My placenta previa has resolved so I don't have to get a c-section. That was the best, most relieving news ever. The second best part was that Jon totally surprised me and showed up at my appt to be with me. He knew I was super nervous and haven't been sleeping well over the whole thing. I was just reading my book waiting to be called and he came and sat down next to me. HAHA! I was so shocked I didn't even know what to say. I had just talked to him like 15 min. before and he said he was picking up material and heading to his next job and wanted to wish me luck. Trickster! I was so glad he could see the ultrasound with me. He even asked the tech if she could do a 3D, which I never even thought to ask for, and she agreed so I got some cool pics of the baby. I think she totally has my nose. I compared her pics to Ryder's 3D pics and their noses are different. I think their lips are the same though. Nice a plump like Daddy's :) They always look a little weird...the umbilical cord was over her mouth so it looks all bubbly and her eyelid looks like a huge lump. It was the same with Ryder's though...the only thing that came out clear was the nose. HAHA! Anyways, everything else is going great. My glucose test came back normal but apparently I'm anemic so now I have to take iron pills along with my prenatals. Yummy.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
28 weeks
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 10:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
So glad that your Previa resolved itself! Good luck on the Iron pills! I am anemic too and I hate taking the pills, but I totally can feel a difference when I do. Thats way cute Jon showed up, he must be a proud Daddy! The 3D pictures is so precious:)
I love 3D pictures. It looks like she will be a cutie. I am glad to hear things resolved for the placenta previa. That could be scary. Hope things continue to go well.
Freaky crazy! I never had a 3d ultra sound. Awe, so cool!
YAY!!! She already looks cute!! I cant believe how far along you are, already. It has flown by to me. Can't wait to see her! PS when is your baby shower, do you know yet?
That is such great news! She is so cute already! I love it-join the club on the anemia- I have to take those pills too- they may make you constipated so get stool softeners-aww- I can't wait til our little ones get here! It'll be so fun- play dates all the time!
Well thank you! I am glad that I am not the only nerd lol! How sweet of Jon to surprise you! I bet that little girl already has him wrapped around her unborn little finger! :)
Post a Comment