

Ryder is just growing up so fast. Every week he's saying and doing something new, it's amazing. He's looking older all the time too. These pictures were taken by Allie Sorensen at a lacrosse game we went to. Ryder LOVES to go to lacrosse games because there are always kids to run around and play with. He and Kade Bowyer love to roll these tires around at Gilbert High and stack them and hide in them. It's so funny. Anyways, Allie started taking pictures of him and he was enjoying it. He even started posing. He loves the camera! Whenever someone talks to Ryder and says, "How are you?" he just gets real shy and won't talk so I have to tell him to say, "good" and he'll copy me. Just yesterday he answered by himself for the first time! It took me by surprise. His great grandpa Stowell came over and said, "Hey Ryder! How are you?" Ryder just smiled and said, "Good!" Jon and I just started laughing. Then I sneezed and Ryder said, "Bless you!" HAHA! He's never said that before but I always say it to him when he sneezes. Also, if he sees me get emotional and cry he'll say, "What's wrong?" He is just so cute I can't stand it. It's funny how such simple things from your kids can make you so happy. He talks about the baby in my belly a lot. He always wants to see her. HA! He likes to lift my shirt and kiss my tummy and pat it and lay his head on it. I think he's going to be such a sweet brother.
Monday, April 12, 2010
My Ry Ry
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
He is looking so old! Kids can be so stinkin cute especially when they start saying new things all the time. Hope things are going good for you guys we haven't seen ya in forever.
he is so cute in those pictures!!! what a little stud!
Such CUTE pics!
Post a Comment