Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Baby Shower

Here I am. Almost 33 weeks in this picture. My sister, Sonia, hosted my baby shower at her house this past weekend and it was a success!!! Thanks to everyone who came!
Barb and Jenn, my in-laws
And here's my pregnant twin, Melissa :) We HAD the same due date but now she's having her baby a week sooner than me. Lucky girl. My pose is weird here...almost like a beached whale.
Mis amigos...Mackenzie, Allie, Jessica, Melissa, then Justine, Kara, and Kelli in the back. We didn't get any pictures of the other guests like my aunts and other cousins. Oops!

Kara's cute little baby Peyton.
Just a few of the cute baby clothes I have for baby Kendra.
All the yummy food. I ate way too much of it.
The cutest and tastiest cupcakes. They are the "sprinkles" strawberry recipe. Delish!

4 comments:

Cari Florence said...

You look way too cute pregnant!!

August and Melissa said...

That was a fun shower! And I look disgusting and WAY fat by the way...yuck. lol You look awesome! And so cute as always! Love ya prego twin :)

salena said...

You look so cute now with your belly! I'm bummed I missed your shower. Steven actually left the day of your shower and its been weird without him! Seriously though, even if you're not in the ward when I get back..which will be SAD..you should still come to the girls nights & stuff!

Shelley Goodman said...

Oh my goodness you are going to have a brand new baby soon!!! I am so jealous btw. Soak her up, they get big FAST! You look a-mazing too!