Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day/My 25th Birthday

My birthday was on Mother's Day this year. I got to spend the whole day with my 2 favorite people...or should I say 3??? Can't exclude Kendra, she's almost here! After church and naps we went to the Stowells' and I got presents, dinner, and key lime pie (my fav).
Barb forgot candles so I blew out a lighter. It was pretty funny. Ryder actually sang Happy Birthday to me. It was really cute.
Check out that yummy pie! I'm not much of a cake person so I made a request for my fav dessert. After the Stowells' we went to my parents' house and my mom had also gotten me key lime pie. I got to take some home to enjoy throughout my week :)
Aaaaaand just because he is cute :) Here is Ryder playing with Jesse's remote control rock crawler. Jesse left for his mission this last week so Ryder is taking care of all his toys for him.

One of my presents was a pedicure set and though I didn't get a picture of it, Jon gave me a nice pedi when we got home. He even took off my old nail polish and re-painted my toes hot pink. He did a good job too! Haha! It was a good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! i have been thinking about you and meaning to call you! I am sorry I suck and haven't but I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!

August and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday again!!! Looks like you had a ton of fun and yummy food!