WOW this shirt makes me look huge. I meant to take a 35 week picture but forgot so here I am at 36 weeks and 2 days.
Ryder always insists on having his picture taken too when the camera is out.
AND he always wants to take a picture of me. Nice skills, Bubba!
Check out the toys on the couch behind him all perfectly lined up. He is obsessed with trains and always wants to line his toys up like a train.
Poser.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
36 Weeks!
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 8:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
You are NOT that big in person...that is just a bad belly angle :) Can't wait til Kendra arrives!
are you to the totally uncomfortable stage yet? Getting closer!!! Come over this next week so our boys can play one last time before you deliver. yeah?
your so cute preggers!
you're so cute pregnant..it makes me a little upset. jk:)
Oh, and Lara! Duh..I'm so happy you're staying in San Angelin! Dont ever leave or I'll do a sappy blog post for you, too:)
You are looking so cute! I can't believe you're just a few weeks away. Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures. Also, good news. We're moving to Phoenix at the end of the month!
yay! you are so close! I had the twins at the same day you are at now. crazy! i cant wait to see pics of your cute baby girl!
Post a Comment