I know I said I'd post a picture of me at 30 weeks, but I misplaced my camera for a while. So glad to have it back. This is me at 31 weeks. Ryder wanted to be in the picture too. I look so big! I wasn't even completely sideways either. I'm afraid of how much bigger my REAL profile looks. Anyways, things are going fine! I had an appointment last week and asked the Dr. how she felt about inducing moms early since Ryder was a 9lb baby and I'm afraid to have another large baby. She said I'd have another ultrasound at 36 weeks and they would try their best to estimate this baby's weight and if they thought it would be large they would MAYBE induce me a week early. I'm not going to hold my breath though. I'm sure this baby will stay in as long as she can just like Ryder did. She is super active and layin' LOW...literally. I'm carrying her sooooo low. Maybe it doesn't look like it in the picture but I can definitely tell a difference from when I carried Ryder. It's just different. I can't believe I have less than 9 weeks left. Scary! I'm feeling more prepared though. Ryder has his 2-year molars coming in and has been keeping me up SO much every night. I'm already adjusting to sleep-deprivation. Well...til next time....
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
31 weeks
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
You look so good!!
You look great. Don't be so hard on yourself. Kendra will be smaller...I am crossing my fingers for ya :) Ashton was my smallest baby...there's hope!
You always look so cute!
You are cute! And yes, we will definitely be at your shower! I almost didn't think I was gonna take Peyton, but since you wanna see her, I guess I will! :)
what an adorable belly. So cute.
You don't gain weight anywhere but your belly! You look so cute, I can't wait to see this beautiful girl, Ryder is so handsome! I can't wait to have a belly that big so people actually know I'm pregnant and not just fat! :)
You are so tiny for 31 weeks!!! I'm definitely not that lucky:) You really look good!
Post a Comment