I would title this "Baby Talk" but I don't consider Ryder to be my baby anymore. Is that sad? He's just growing up and I feel like he's such a big boy now. He's talking so much and speaking in full sentences and I just love to hear him try to say things. I would say 98% of the time I know what he is trying to say...allow me to translate.
"lee mop" - clean up
"lease" - please
"day do" - thank you
"linas" - blanket (i will never understand why he calls this a "linas" it's not even close)
"mas" - Grandma (another one that doesn't make much sense but I still understand him)
"hel topter" - helicopter
"lane" - plane
"Paint" - Peyton (his cousin)
"see sees" - horsies
"toss tick" - lacrosse stick
"pee sun" - capri sun
I could go on and on but I just wanted to post some of the words he tries to say because I don't want to forget one day (when he's a naughty teenager) how cute he once was :) JK I love you Ryder.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Bubba Talk
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 6:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Like Linas on "Peanuts" remember he used to drag around his blanket and call it linas!! That is cute!
hey.... i am so sorry i didn't get to make it to your shower. My life has just been a little crazy.
I do want to catch up with you sometime.... how are you? Your not on fb anymore?
anyways, email and let me know how everything is (im not really blogging right now) lindzieb32@cox.net. Hope you guys are doing okay!
and he calls me See-na
Post a Comment