Birthday Boy 1
Birthday Boy 2
MORE presents. Lucky kid.
Just a few of the guests.....

AAAAAAND the cake I made that we forgot to pass out so nobody ate it. HAHA! It took me FORever because I try to be a perfectionist. Around the edge of the cake I piped icing that says, "Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me." Silly. I left it for Sonia's kids to eat since they kept staring at it before the party. One of them even dipped their finger in the icing to taste it. YUM!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Birthday Festivities Part 2
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So fun! Thanks for having us! The cake looked so awesome!
I love the cake, It's so creative!
You are such a crafty little thing! What an adorable cake.
Post a Comment