Since Ryder's birthday party is not until this weekend, we tried to make his actual birthday (Sat Feb 6) as fun as possible. His morning started off with going to a lacrosse game with Daddy, then I met up with them and we ate Someburros. After his nap, we bought him a balloon at the grocery store and took him to Freestone Park to go on some rides and play around. This first pic is him trying to be patient for the train ride to start.
FINALLY!!! Train ride with Daddy.
And a ride on the mini-carousel thanks to the little girl whose mom put the money in the machine haha!!
Happy as a bug.
Then I took him on the big kids carousel. He just kept laughing and squealing. It was so funny! I wish I had taken video, but I gave my camera to Jon to snap shots of us going around.
After the park we went to Jon's parents' and they had presents for him so we sat outside while he opened them. He got this little toy that talks and has pictures, a Mr. Potato Head, and the movie UP (his new fav).
As you can see he was very excited about his movie.
He wanted to go inside immediately to watch it so we set up a little lounge area for him with a blanket, pillows, and giant stuffed dog.
Ain't he cute? I think he had a pretty good day. Can't wait for his pirate birthday party that we are combining with his cousin Peyton. Their birthdays are only 5 days apart so my sis and I got smart and split the party costs. More pics to come!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Birthday Festivities Part 1
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Good grief he is SOOO cute!! And he is getting so big...he definitely isn't a baby anymore! He is ALL boy! I am glad you all had fun for his birthday! I hope you are feeling better and have a great birthday party!!
Oh my he is a handsome fella! Happy Birthday to him! You look so cute too! Hope he has a great party!
Awwww...darling!
He is so precious! And big! I can't believe it. You look gorgeous!
Post a Comment