Saturday, February 20, 2010

How dirty boys get clean



Ryder likes to take his clothes off lately...sometimes his diaper too. He just likes to be naked. The other night I was doing some laundry and he had taken off all his clothes, came out on the porch, and just crawled into the dryer. I couldn't help but laugh. He insisted that I close the door on him so I did. Then I yelled for Jon to come out and look at his goofy son. He was cracking up too. Ryder started to cry though when he realized he couldn't get out by himself.


Yes...we let him out...eventually ;)

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is pretty funny. If only we could really clean them that way. :)

Arnett's said...

HAHAHAHAHA I did that with Aiden, but I didnt shut the door & Anthony was not a fan! HAHAHAHAHA I think its cute! And even better that he came out nakee to get in!

August and Melissa said...

lol that is funny- Ryder cracks me up!

Cari Florence said...

haha! What is it with boys and being naked? Brayden calls it "nakey time." Boys huh?

hairprincess said...

Cute blog as ever! I realized I am so bad with bloggin lately how much I got to catch up on yours! You are so cute pregnant I am extremely jealous hehe, and wow I cant believe how big Ryder is! That first pic of him coming out of dryer I was thinking there was no way that could be him! What a funny cute kid he is! We need to have a play date for sure! :)

Melissa said...

that is so hilarious...