
As many of you already know, my New Year's resolution for 2009 was to run a half-marathon. Well...I ran two 5k's, registered for a 10k, then planned on running the London's Run half marathon January 2010. Things happen, plans change, and I got pregnant. I probably could have pushed myself to do the 10k but I was already 13 weeks pregnant or something and was having a hard time running even 2 miles so I decided to forfeit and lose my money. London's Run was this past Saturday and I decided to go support Sara and Joy while wishing I was out there running with them. Definitely wouldn't have happened at 21 weeks pregnant. I am so proud of both of them. They finished! Sunny, Melissa, and I (all 3 of us pregnant) got to watch them cross the finish line and were their cheerleaders. Way to go girls!!! I hope you're running it next year so I'm not by myself cuz I am sticking to my goal. ONE DAY I will run a half-marathon.
P.S. Aren't Dallin and Ryder so cute? Dallin is Joy's son and Ryder just fell all over him.
Monday, February 1, 2010
London's Run
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
They are cute together, we'll have to have a playdate sometime. Who knows if I'll be running, but if I'm not I will definitely be there to support you!
next year.... that is a long time from now, but I am with Joy. If I dont run it with you I will be there at the finish line for ya!
Well I was planning on doing the
10k and didnt and I dont have the pregnant excuse. I want to next year for sure!
Post a Comment