Sara gave me this idea and she got the idea from her sis-in-law and I shared the idea with MY sister. These could be large candle holders but I'm going to use them as candy holders. Just don't have the candy yet. The hurricanes and candlesticks are from The Dollar Tree and I had the ribbon just lying around. Total cost: $4.
My sister, Sonia, watched a lady make these at home and she showed me how to do it yesterday. I would say they are super easy but they were only easy when Sonia was helping me. I made the pink w/ gold and black button this morning by myself and it took FOREVER. Anyways super cute and fun. Total cost: $14 (and I can make at LEAST 10 flowers out of it).
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Just call me Martha Stewart
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
awesome Martha! :)
I love those candy holders! And your flowers are cute! I just saw your baby countdown and thought to myself, "wow, she still has 138 days til the baby comes!" I feel like you have been pregnant forever!
So cute love both the ideas!
Love them, the brass is so cool!
I love new Ideas....thanks. I'm going to the dollar store right now. I'm loving these Ideas. Well girly, I am really going to miss you. I'm glad I have your blog to keep up with the family pictures. Hope all is well with you guys and hope to see you guys again someday in the future.
Those are all so cute. Your little girl will look darling in those bows.
Martha Stewart all the way! You're so crafty - you and Sconesie both.
Post a Comment