Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baby Crazy!!

I LOVE this nursery. I love the colors, the tree painted on the wall, the chandelier, the giant mirror, flowers...WOW! Jon isn't really into pink but this just has hints of it so I think he'd like it. My favorite color is purple so I originally decided I was going to make the nursery lavender and vintage white. BUT...I already have a purple beanie, headband with purple flower, and purple baby bracelet (thanks to Sara) so I thought I would cool it with the purple or I'm gonna make Jon hate THAT color too. Unfortunately this baby girl will have no nursery when she arrives because we will still have another month or two in this apartment until our lease is up and we have no room for her...therefore her "room" will be downstairs with me in a pack n' play while I sleep on the couch. Ghetto! But as soon as we have a room for her I think it's going to look pretty much like this. Yes, I'm going to copy it as much as I can. Sunny, you better believe I'll be hitting you up to paint the tree on the wall for me. I will compensate :) After that tree you painted in your house I have good faith in you as an artist. I feel a little crazy planning all this out already but this baby girl is almost half-baked and time is flying by!

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

I think it is beautiful! I am so excited for you!

Sunny Biggs said...

Of course I would help. That looks like so much fun!!! So saturday is good will day right? i'm excited. how early will you be able to go?

August and Melissa said...

That is SOOO cute! I love it! I kinda wanted to do a bird theme to mine but I'm not sure yet what to do...any ideas??? Yours and Sunny's are SO CUTE!!!

Arnett's said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Love it. It will be fabulous!

Joy said...

Very Cute! The colors are awesome together, I can't wait to see you do it!

All of us! said...

I am soooooo excited that you are having a little girl!! I cannot wait to meet her! And that nursery is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! Even if you just take parts of that room and make it your own, it will be gorgeous!!

The Holmes' said...

I love it! I bet you are having so much fun shopping for her! Ryder is such a handsome little guy and your daughter will be gorgeous too! Any names??

Kristin Coppee said...

Oh man! I want that nursery. Heck, I'd love that for my own bedroom!