Sunday, January 17, 2010

Say my name, say my name

So I've had a LOT of people ask me what this baby girl's name is gonna be and let me just tell you...Jon and I have put a LOT of thought into it. We made a couple different lists, narrowed them down, asked our families for opinions...in the end Jon was having a hard time making a decision. So I gave him two first names that I liked and he had to choose one and then I let him pick a middle name. She is not named after anyone (as I had planned)...but we are happy with our decision. Her name will be Kendra Macall Stowell.

9 comments:

All of us! said...

BEAUTIFUL! I cannot wait to meet little Kendra Mccall!!!! She is going to be absolutely perfect!!

August and Melissa said...

Love it! I've never heard of MaCall before- it's very pretty and it goes with Kendra. Awesome. Happy 19 weeks today!!! :)

August and Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arnett's said...

Cute! YEAH for little girlies.

Anonymous said...

Awww...super cute! Now we need to make her some cute onesies with big fuzzy K's on them. :)

Joy said...

Cute name!

allie said...

That was QUICK! Way cute!

Sunny Biggs said...

I love it!!!

Kristin Coppee said...

Me likee! Her name starts with the coolest letter in the alphabet.