And so were most of the people who voted on my poll :) IT'S A GIRL!!!
I had 20 votes on my baby poll. 60% said BOY and 40% said GIRL. I had myself convinced I was having another boy. I feel EXACTLY the same as I did with Ryder so I just assumed that meant boy. Jon and I were floored. It feels so different to be having a different gender for some reason. I am SOOOO unbelievably excited and so is my family because out of 12 grandkids, only 3 are girls. Now lucky number 13 is going to be another girl!!! I can't wait to go shopping, make crib bedding and little dresses, decide on a name, and make lettering for the wall. EEK!
Monday, January 11, 2010
BOY was I wrong!
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Wow a girl, that will be so fun! She will be a doll for sure. Hope things are going great with your pregnancy still. I will keep peeking in on you. I want to see some belly pics!
SO SO SO excited for you!!! cant wait!!!
Congratulations! I thought for sure it was a girl and it was!
I am so excited for you! You have to tell us room colors, names, all that stuff!
I knew it! I voted girl...maybe because I just wanted you to have one so bad so I thought I would give you some hope and luck:) Yay I am so excited or you guys! I remembered you were finding out yesterday but it was late and I didn't wanna get on the computer so I checked first thing this morning!
You're making your bedding?? I want to make mine with you- teach me! I'm so excited for you! Congrats - love you!
Lucky YOU! I am so so jealous! She will be dang cute, I'm sure! She could marry either one of my sons ;o) Are you gonna tell the name when you know?
yeah!!! congrats!
Post a Comment