I have NOTHING to show from this past Christmas...well except for this picture I guess. I couldn't find my camera and knew it was dead anyways so I didn't get ANY pics of opening presents or anything. I suck. I won't let it happen again this next Christmas because it really is depressing. Anyways, every year my mom makes all the grandkids dress up in the nativity and yes, it is awfully painful. But I just think Ryder looks so cute as a little lamb. He is sitting by "Mary" looking at the pond that's below them. Yes, that's right, my son is the ONLY one who is NOT looking at the camera. Even Beck (the other little lamb) who is 5 months old here can look at the camera. Pft!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Nothing to show
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 5:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Pretty darn cute! the angels are glowing!
Anyways....please do keep in touch on the other blog. I am so excited to find out what you are having! It is making me so baby hungry (maybe i will try later this year)
we definently have to find some time to hang out. I am in the process of converting my garage into a dance studio so if you ever want to workout/dance you can come over....(after you are preggo)
HOW cute!
That is such a good idea and tradition!
I love that picture. What a great idea to do every year.
this is so funny! I have never heard anyone ever do this but i think its cute.
I love this picture!! What a great idea!!
Post a Comment