Monday, December 21, 2009

My first Dr. appointment

Went to the doc today. She was awesome. I wish she was going to continue to be my doc. Turns out if I want to deliver at Banner Gateway (which I do - I can walk there!) then I have to go to a different office since none of the docs in that office deliver at Gateway. ANYWAYS...I've gained 4 lbs and I got to hear the heartbeat!! It was nice and strong and the baby was moving a lot but I still haven't felt it. We find out January 11 (only 3 weeks) if we are having a boy or girl. YAY! For fun I added a poll to my blog so go ahead and guess what you think we are having!!!!

9 comments:

All of us! said...

I am sooo excited for you three!!! I can't wait to hear what you are having. For some reason I feel like you are going to have another boy.... :)

Kristi & Austin said...

i voted boy.. but i cant wait to find out!!!

Tyler and Neihlee said...

Sounds so fun! I can't wait to see what you are going to have!! I'm guessing a boy!! I loved having 2 boys in a row.

Lindsey said...

I am pretty sure it will be a girl! Can't wait to find out.

hairprincess said...

So cute! I am so glad you are going to Gateway its so nice! Except I wasnt a fan of the nurses, they can be kinda bratty sometimes, but hopefully it was just the ones I got and you get good ones! LOL Its SO nice tho, HUGE rooms! Worth going to a diff doc lol, I am so excited for you I bet its a girl! haha I will have to make some bows for ya!

salena said...

Cant wait to find out what you're having. There's OB offices right next to us (Higley/Baseline) with Dr Huish, & Dr. Dowswell. I had Dowswell with the twins and loved him. He's so nice. But I hear Huish is really good, too. I love that hospital, too! You get to order food like its a restaraunt! :)

allie said...

I can't believe you can find out already! It comes up so much quicker for other people it seems.... I will be delivering at Banner Gateway as far as I know. I might have to go to a high risk specialist and if we need the NICU it could be a different hospital, I am not sure gateway has one yet, hear they are working on one. I delivered at gateway last time, too. Where will you deliver.

allie said...

It is a super nice hospital. I had good labor and delivery nurses but the postpartum ones were awful for a first time mom. I had one good one that was like, you know about such and such right? I was like um... no, no one has told me anything. This time though I think I am more aware of what to expect so hopefully it won't be so bad!

Traci said...

Yeah!!! I'm guessing boy...