Yesterday, Ryder and I went out to the Arnett's house to attend Aiden's craft party. It was so fun and we made some cool things. All of the kids got a reindeer hat when they walked in. Ryder refused to wear his most of the time, but when we got home he wore it to the park. Go figure! We made really cute Christmas picture frames that I was a nazi about. They were so cool I wanted it to be perfect so I didn't really let Ryder help me with it. I suck, I know. then we made Christmas wreaths and I let Ryder glue buttons on it. That was the first time he's ever used glue and I think he liked it. Then we made jingle bell necklaces and he got to string the beads and bells. Then I let go of one end of the string and the whole necklace came undone. HA! After that we got to decorate Christmas cupcakes with chocolate, peppermint, and sprinkles. As usual I walked out and forgot ALL of cool stuff we made. Bummer!!! But we didn't forget the cute little reindeer goody buckets. They were full of candy and crayons and other fun things. Sara put SOOO much work into it I was amazed. I don't think I could ever pull off something so cool. Good job Sara!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Holiday Craft Party
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 6:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
wow- the chick on the left looks super excied for craft day- hA!
Hey hope you guys had a good thanksgiving, how have you been feeling? You are making me baby hungry now!
How fun! Love that cowboy with the shiner...lol. Sara rocks!
I am SOOOO glad you came! I have Ryder's crafts, no worries!
Post a Comment