Monday, November 2, 2009

Catchin' Up with Ryder

My lil' man is becoming more independent. He loves to feed himself with a fork and is getting good at it.
I've always just given him finger food type meals because it's easy so he's probably been capable of eating with a fork for a while and I just didn't know it because I didn't give him the chance.
He also loves to paint with watercolors. He usually ends up painting himself and his high chair...
but he just loves it. I have his first painting hanging on our fridge :)
Ryder always wants to be just like Daddy. He wants to wear his hats, shoes, ties, etc.
He STILL loves to pull all our DVD's out, which can be annoying but it keeps him happy.
OCD much? He has them lined up on the same edge almost perfectly. HAHA!

1 comments:

Ashlee said...

cute pictures! Isaiah is into lining things up too. Like all his hot wheel cars! It's cute