Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy 25th B-day Jon!

This is the most recent picture I have of Jon. It's from our Vegas trip last month. Sorry for the repeat pic. Anyways, Jon is 25 today! Seems old since I met him when he was 21. Only 4 years but hey...seems like forever. Jon and I were just saying the other night that it feels like we've been married so long it's hard to remember life before marriage. I don't know if that's a bad thing or not but I just remember being single sucked so I'm glad that Jon chose me so I didn't have to be an old spinster for the rest of my life. I had myself convinced I might never get married and then Jon showed up :) I told him to think about how it's gonna feel when we have our 10 year anniversary. HA! It's gonna feel like we've been married as long as we've been alive! Anyways, we are going to Serrano's to celebrate Jon's birthday. He wants riding boots but we have to wait for him to get paid so in the mean time I got him a movie and Ryder got him a game. Hope he likes them! We love Jon so much. Thanks for being born dude!!! :)

2 comments:

August and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Jon- Again. :)

Lois Lane said...

Yes, you would definitely have been a spinster if you'd waited one more year to get married. . . . So what does that make ME?