Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

We went to our ward Halloween party this year and it was a BLAST! Ryder wore his cousin Peyton's Pirate costume from last year and he looked SO cute. I'm so lucky to have an older sister who has costumes galore and a little boy that is only 2 years older than Ryder.
Jon gets SO into his costumes every year. He was the grim reaper this year. I did his make-up...yes...he was wearing more than ME!! Such a poser, right?? I don't know why he chose the "hanging on a cross" pose. Weird.
I was a witch. My sister showed me how to make a cute skirt out of tule (spelling??) and it was a lot of work but cute and fun. I guess I was more of a "tu-tu" witch.
Here's our little family. Please ignore the blankets strewn all over the place. Ryder has become obsessed with blankets and has to have at least 3 around him all the time at home. Sorry the pictures are so dark too. Kind of disappointing. Oh well. This whole Halloween was disappointing. We didn't even take Ryder trick-or-treating because he was too sick. I felt kind of bad but kind of not since he doesn't even get it yet. At least I won't have to deal with him eating tons of candy, right??? I hope he's into it and feeling great next year because Jon and I love Halloween.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU look AWESOME! Oh my gosh....LOVE how yours turned out. I like your skirt better than mine...lol.

Sunny Biggs said...

That is so much fun!!! you guys are awesome.

Lois Lane said...

I'm glad you weren't one of those parents who push their sick kids to go trick-or-treating even though they're too young to notice. He was pretty cute, though!

Lindsey said...

Ummm, you husband is silly/crazy. You look adorable-made me wish I would of dressed up and Ryder is the cutest!

Kristin Coppee said...

How fun! Love the costumes.