Sunday, November 15, 2009

Uh-Oh!

This story is so funny and even though it happened weeks ago I HAD to post it. I was upstairs getting ready for the day with Ryder and he decided to go downstairs. I figured he would just watch T.V. or play with toys and be fine. WRONG! I heard some loud scraping noises that didn't sound so good. I called his name and he didn't answer. I could hear him saying "Uh-Oh!" So I rushed downstairs to find him doing THIS!

Then I looked over by the fridge and saw THIS!!

He had pulled a bag of flour out of the fridge and dumped the entire thing on the floor and himself. Then he proceeded to pull out my swiffer wet jet and try to clean it up quick. The look on his face when I came downstairs was priceless. You could tell he just KNEW I was going to be mad at him, but all I could do was bust up laughing and take pictures. I think he was trying to clean it up quick before I saw. How funny that he knew to clean it up and what to use!!!

6 comments:

August and Melissa said...

that is hilarious! Kids watch our every move!

allie said...

smarty pants!

Tyler and Neihlee said...

That is so cute that he was trying to clean up!!! What a cute little guy!

Anonymous said...

LOL...hilarious!

Cari Florence said...

That is so cute! What a good little cleaner you have on your hands.

hairprincess said...

that is hilarious! I love that he knew he should try to clean it up that is priceless. so how are you feeling these days? I hope not too sick and all, I went private so email me so I can invite you to my blog!:) hairprincess777@gmail.com